Saturday, December 02, 2006

Making Money With Your Blog

This is a blog about trying to make a living from the internet starting from scratch, with no money and no idea what to do.

I have read a lot of other sites about making money with your blog, but they have all been from established internet marketers who know what they're doing. Inevitably these end up being blogs about how some already rich internet marketer is making even more money. The rich get richer and the poor stay dumbfounded on how to break into the business and start making even a small income. Well, rest assured this blog isn't like that.

My lifetime earnings thus far from blogging are just under $1. But even now I can see the possibilities, much like my return on an investment of zero, are infinite. Stay tuned and watch my progress as I clear my first $1, as I get my first $100 check from Google, and eventually as I generate enough income writing about things I'm interested in to quit the day job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home